Mark Cohn, Of Counsel
Mark B. Cohn is a trial attorney with extensive experience handling a wide range of matters during his 37 years in practice, with an emphasis on complex commercial litigation, probate litigation, shareholder disputes, employment matters, and tax (criminal and civil) litigation. He has appeared in state and federal courts throughout the country, and has handled more than 45 jury trials to verdict. Mark has also been involved in numerous arbitrations and appeals.
Mark is licensed in Ohio and Florida, and has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Ohio Supreme Court, Florida Supreme Court, U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Court of Claims, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
He received his law degree, summa cum laude, from The Ohio State University Law School in 1973, where he was elected to Order of the Coif. Mark is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the Ohio and Florida Bar Associations. He is also the past Chairman of the Federal Courts Committee of the Cleveland Bar Association.
Mark was honored by Florida Super Lawyers in 2007, and the Ohio Leading Lawyers in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007. He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Andrew Thompson interviewed on “Buckeye Surgeon Blog” May 2, 2013
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals Interprets FRSA February 20, 2013
- Wrongful Death Damages Available Under the FELA February 17, 2013
- Administrative Law Judge Rejects Railroad’s Argument In Case Under FRSA February 11, 2013
- DCSTB Principal Tom Connick Receives Preeminent AV Rating October 5, 2012
- DCSTB Partner Tom Connick Successfully Defends Real Estate Appraiser In Alleged Million Dollar Civil Conspiracy And Consumer Fraud Case June 23, 2012